MENU

Slide

Wednesday, March 05, 2008


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Princedumdum: Hurh, uncle, lesbian niece your head! -.-

Cindee: Is it! But you're like opening it a spree or sth?
Is there a spree page or sth?

Mystery: LOL, Hello again, mystery.

Sher: Me & my blog somemore. -.-
Weird lah you! Hahahahas.

Anon1: You can keep reusing it for a long time!
If you're using the ardell eyelash adhesives (Same as me)
you can just peel the layer of glue away and
then you can reuse it again! (:

Bleedinggoth: You're very free now ah!

Tricia: Hello babe! Which church are you in now?
Hahahahas, omg, so long alrdy uh.

G: Please email me. (:
Fidelistoh@gmail.com

Jane: you can get them at SaSa, but don't get the wrong one!
There's two type, the other one is the clear liquid bottle one,
That one smells like superglue! Terrible.
Buy the one in the white tube.
Ardell LashGrip Adhesives.

Bao: Lol, yah! but must play bigger then got kick! :x
Hahahahahas, or else play whole night, win abit.
Super sian!

Princedumdum: Uncle, you $$$-face leh!
Win a few dollars only in the end. :x



Whoooooooo~
I woke up at like 3pm today, Slept at arnd 7.30am!
Felicia was like asking me,
"huh, you sleep alrdy at night still can sleep meh?"

But i'm feeling sleepy now alrdy!
So the answer is "YES I'LL BE ABLE TO FALL ASLEEP. LOL."
My boy was like asking me to sleep more
when i woke up this afternoon. then i was like,
huh, sleep more become piggie alrdy!

So that day i went to play majong with shirley,
felicia, ahbai @ felicia's house!
I was soooooo tired that day lah.
So see the photos don't get a shock ah.
Heheh, look super shag.










I didn't lose that day when we played majong okay!
Newbie fidelis didn't lose! :x


So in the afternoon, went to meet kevin @ Vivocity
Cordorey Cafe. It's a very pretty place!
With all these super comfy couches & the nice sea view.

So we chatted there for like hours before
heading to his recording studio, TheLoftStudio,
to check out the place, cos i might be shooting there.
(Super excited!)

Met his intern, Ben. And it was kinda funny
cos i was suppose to visit the studio
as a "rock chick singer" (Far from that thou!)
So Ben asked me all the questions like,
  • How did you get to know kelvin?
  • Are you in a band?
  • You into rock?

o.0"


So anyway, kelvin sent me off after we're done
with everything and i went to novena Monsoon
for my hair appointment with raymond.
I was like 30mins late lah! :x

And this abit sissy guy came to wash my hair,
He's damn rough lah. :x
Then another 2 stylist was like, standing beside him
then say things like "eh, i wash your hair want or not,
although i alrdy 5 years nvr wash hair for customer alrdy"
5 years nvr wash for customer?!?! not possible loh! LOL!

Then he keep telling me and asking me alot of rubbish
question while washing my hair. =\


Okay, so i went to meet Shirley and Felicia in town.
Shirley acc me to do my pedicure,
Then after everything we went over to Hereen,
Balcony for dinner and some drinks.


HAHAHAAHAHS!
This shirley goh is damn idiotic i tell you.
We already walk pass this cheena pussy , who was,
ForYour Info: squatting at far east plaza,
talking on the phone FREAKING loudly. o.0
We walk pass her alrdy, then Shirley walk back
and took this picture! :x


HAHAHAHAS! Whoops. :x


Shirley Goh is damn kuku i tell you!
She got to sit on the basin area to apply her eyeliner:


Else she got to walk barefoot!
(Whoops, i got caught on camera too! :x)



Felicia'a pretty creepy too.
HAHAHAS Play with boobs!



This girl is damn gay, Buy what marie cat cap?!
WTF! Super childish i tell you!
I see how many times is she gonna wear it out!


Shirley had this lychee thingy, Felicia had Sex on the Beach,
Fidelis had Chinablue. And i kinda like mine, Abit sour sour.
Hurh hurh, i love sour stuff.

I think the alcohol content in balcony's drink is
very low as compared to Indochine leh.







Shir and i had the same thing,
Spaghetti and Asparagus wrapped with Bacon.
There's nth much in the menu that
attracts me leh. Blah.



Felicia's Apple Crumble.











We had to walk pass this place, i dunno why the hell got
like alot of cockroachs suddenly popping out of nowhere!
Felicia and i were like screaming and running away when
we spot one of them lah!
Then shirley keep scaring us then laughing at us when
we scream and ran away. LOL, Shirley Goh,
she's not scared of cockroach one loh!
She's super man, i tell you.



So we slack and slack until damn late lah.
Chat chat chat chat, talk alot of rubbish luh.

Like what music we would wanna play for our wedding.
Mine would be That's When I Love You - Aslyn
Shir's would be From this Moment - Shania Twain
I forgot about felicia's! :x


OH YAH! THE PRANK CALL!
Damn, that was stuuuuupid. HAHAHAAHS!
We wanted to prank call ahbai and tell him that
we're drunk, and dig him out of bed and stuff.
But we called brandon instead cos it was his birthday!


Me: Hey Foxy laaaaaady~ *Seductive voice*
Brandon: Eh, Hello, huh?
Me: Wanna have sex? *trying hard not to giggle*
Brandon: HUH!?
Me: Foxy Laaaaaady~
Brandon: HAHAHAS Who the hell are you!
Me: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *Screams and slam down the phone*



Esp when we were playing some card games,
Then the both of them suddenly sit until very "Chor-lor"
"Chor-lor" - Not elegant. In fact, far from it! HAHAHAHS
It was freaking funny okay.

Can you imagine them both smoking,
Then like playing cards, Then acting like those
50, 60+ year old uncle auntie,
speaking in hokkien and talking crap.


Oooooomg, they made me laugh until i wanna die i tell you.
I'm surprise nobody complained despite me being so noisy lah!
So we chatted all the way till 6.30am then i went home,
And sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!





Boyf came to pick me up and we had dinner @ hougang mall
And this shanghai restaurant. Then we went to buy the
ingredients for the stuff he's gonna cook for
me on friday/saturday. Heheheh.






I'm going to the IT fair with felicia tmr,
Gonna go sleep now! Goodnight darlings. (:

No comments: